Extranet Login FAQ’s
We apologize for the issues that you might be having with accessing our Extranet. Here are some of the common problems that we’ve been hearing, as well as how to resolve them.
a. There are only 2 reasons that you didn’t get the email:
i. We don’t have a login account for that email address. If the email that you’re attempting to use is different than the one associated with your extranet account then you will not get ANY email. (It would be very easy for the “Bad Guys” to create a simple script to harvest all of our user’s emails if we gave any indication other wise).
1. How To Resolve (both steps must be done)
ii. Your company’s SPAM filter is blocking our emails. Note that it is not sufficient to check your email client’s Spam/Junk folder; we’re seeing many companies where their SPAM filters do not forward our blocked emails to the users.
1. How To Resolve:
a. Have your IT dept add these emails to your SPAM filter’s “whitelist”:
b. You’re at the tail-end of the “Create a login account” process – our login system knows about you (you’ve been authenticated), but the extranet system doesn’t (you haven’t been authorized).
i. How To Resolve:
1. If your company is a distributor, then check with your Security Manager or your Phoenix Contact Channel Sales team representative
2. If your company is a customer, then check with your Phoenix Contact sales team member
c. Use the “Create an account” link and follow the link in the email that is sent to you:
d. Once you’ve clicked the link in the email, you’re now authenticated, but you still need to be authorized to use the extranet.
e. Authorization must be done by either somebody at your company or by the appropriate Phoenix Contact USA personnel.
1. Every distributor has a user who is the designated Security Contact – this person can grant you access.
2. Your Phoenix Contact USA Channel Sales team representative
1. Your Phoenix Contact USA Sales team member can start this process.